THE LINCOLN DISPLAY HOME FOR SALE
Lease: 12 months with 6 x 3 month options
Return: 5% on purchase price
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Huge kitchen with walk-in scullery
- Spacious dining and family rooms opening onto alfresco area
- Separate home theatre
- Larger master bedroom with his & hers walk-in-robes
- 31 course high ceilings to entry and main living areas
- Double lock-up garage
YOUR COMPLETE HOME
- 20mm stone benchtop to kitchen
- Full internal wall painting
- Window treatments (blinds)
- Carpet to all bedrooms, study and theatre
- 450mm x 450mm floor tiles to all remaining areas
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Pivot shower screens to all showers
Images are for illustration purposes only
As part of Ross North’s ongoing commitment to excellence, The Lincoln comes with all these inclusions unique to this design. Our Signature Specification truly reflects the very best appliances, fixtures and fittings to ensure that our clients receive the highest quality inclusions in their new home. Our commitment is to our valued clients and our reputation built on excellence.
- Double clay brick construction.
- Painted render brickwork to front elevation and alfresco, with 2c Midland Brick Manor Range face blocks to remainder with cream hose rolled joints.
- 1st face facebricks to inside the garage where possible and 2nd face to remainder.
- Midland Brick Contempo range to 39c high external feature pier in 1/3 bond, with white rolled joints.
- James Hardie Scyon Linea painted weatherboards fixed to timber studs above bedroom 1.
- H2 treated pine roof frame.
- Colorbond®, 25° main roof pitch, 13° roof pitch to verandah.
- Colorbond® roof, gutters and fascia, with zincalume rectangular downpipes included.
- Paving to verandah, alfresco and full width 6.0m driveway from builder’s standard range with grano hardstand to garage.
- Colorbond® Flatline auto garage door with 2 remotes to front of garage and Colorbond® manual roller door to rear of garage.
- Garage T-bar lintel at 25c with painted rendered brickwork externally.
- Facebrick boundary wall to side of garage included.
- 31c gyprock ceilings to family, dining, kitchen, scullery, WIP and entry passage with 75mm cove cornice.
- 31c recessed ceilings with shadowline cornice to theatre.
- 28c framed bulkhead to kitchen.
- 28c gyprock with 19mm x 19mm timber wind mould to alfresco and verandah lining.
- Affinity powdercoat aluminium with vent locks to windows and Affinity locking system to sliding doors.
- Awning windows to bedroom 1, bathroom and ensuite.
- Grey tinted glass to scullery, kitchen, dining and family.
DOORS & DOOR FURNITURE
- Corinthian Infinity INF 21 2040mm x 920mm with clear glazing and Gainsborough Contemporary Trilock to entry.
- Corinthian Flushpanel Solidor and Gainsborough Tradepro Braxton leverset to garage entry.
- Redicote Flush panels and Gainsborough Tradepro Braxton lever with privacy sets to bedroom 1, ensuite 1 and 2, WC’s and bathroom.
- Britone Spacemaker Softline sliding doors with mirrored glass to bedroom 2, 3 and 4 and Superwhite glass to linen.
KITCHEN & SCULLERY
- 20mm stone benchtops with pencil round edges to kitchen and scullery from builder’s standard range.
- 380mm deep overhead cupboards to hotplate side of kitchen, above fridge recess with matching crown trims to kitchen.
- 10mm deep overhang to overhead cupboard to hotplate side of kitchen and fridge recess and Push2open catches to overhead cupboards above rangehood.
- Laminated open shelving with microwave and trim kit to scullery.
- Clark Punch double end bowl 1200mm sink with Vito Bertoni Aiko mixer to kitchen.
- Clark Entertaining bar sink with Vito Bertoni Aiko mixer to scullery.
- Stainless steel Westinghouse appliances including 900mm gas hotplate, 900mm electric oven and 900mm slide out rangehood to kitchen.
- Smeg 29 litre microwave with trim kit to scullery.
- AEG fully integrated dishwasher to kitchen.
BATHROOM & ENSUITES
- Laminex standard benchtops with 180mm postformed fascia to suit semi recessed basins to bathroom, ensuite 1 and 2.
- Caroma Carboni 11 semi recessed basins with Vito Bertoni Aiko mixers and Alder Fresco shower rails to bathroom, ensuite 1 and 2.
- Full width 4mm slimline mirrors throughout.
- Mirage shower screen with pivot door in laminated glass to bathroom.
- 10mm fully frameless screen on 1 metre high tiled walls to ensuite 1 and 2.
- Caroma Maxton 1675mm bath in bathroom.
- Laminex standard benchtop with 39mm Tightform fascia including ABS edging with soft close hinges.
- 45 litre stainless steel Radiant inset trough built into cabinet with Vito Bertoni Aiko mixer.
- Alder mini washing machine cocks located in cabinet.
- 750mm high tiling above top of kitchen cabinets and behind rangehood.
- 770mm high tiling above top of scullery cabinets to underside of open shelves.
- 457mm high tiling above top of laundry cabinets and behind washing machine recess.
- 150mm tiled hobs to underside of vanities in ensuite and bathroom.
- Jolly tiles to all tiled areas where applicable.
- 20 standard light points with energy efficient globes.
- 17 double GPOs, 5 single GPOs, double GPO with double USB to kitchens.
- 5 light exhaust fan combination.
- Single DIN type power point to meter box and P25 conduit from roadside to meter box.
YOUR COMPLETE HOME
- 20mm stone benchtops to kitchen and scullery where applicable.
- 450 mm x 450 mm floor tiles to entry, main passages, kitchen and scullery where applicable, dining and computer nook from builder’s standard range.
- Carpet to bedrooms, study and theatre from builder’s standard range.
- 89mm Vertical blinds to sliding doors and 25mm Venetian blinds to windows from builder’s standard range (excluding bathrooms, ensuite, WC’s and windows behind hot plates where applicable).
- Full internal wall painting - 4 coat system:
- 1 preparation coat, 1 oil sealer coat, 2 coats wall paint (1 colour).
- Panasonic 12.5kw reverse cycle ducted air conditioner with 10 outlets and 6 zones.
- Rheem Stellar 160 litre gas hotwater system.
- R4.0 insulation batts.
- 1 data point, 2 TV points, 1 telephone point, P25 conduit and NBN generation 1 enclosure box.
- Protective plaster beads to external trafficable corners where applicable (excludes wet areas).
- Professional site and home clean.
- Consult with our Interior Design and Colour Specialist.
- In-house finance assistance available.
On display at Dalby Street, Hilbert – Sienna Woods Estate
Monday and Wednesday: 2pm to 5pm
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: 1pm to 5pm