THE MANHATTAN DISPLAY HOME FOR SALE
Lease: 12 months with 6 x 3 month options
Return: 5% on purchase price
The Manhattan is a big home with even bigger features. Showcasing a contemporary elevation with maximum street appeal, this clever design boasts an abundance of natural light from the elegant entry, spacious theatre room and features a stunning New York themed kitchen.
YOUR COMPLETE HOME
- 20mm stone benchtop to kitchen
- Full internal wall painting
- Window treatments (blinds)
- Carpet to all bedrooms, study and theatre
- 450mm x 450mm floor tiles to all remaining areas
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Pivot shower screens to all showers
Images are for illustration purposes only
As part of Ross North’s ongoing commitment to excellence, The Manhattan comes with all these inclusions unique to this design. Our Signature Specification truly reflects the very best appliances, fixtures and fittings to ensure that our clients receive the highest quality inclusions in their new home. Our commitment is to our valued clients and our reputation built on excellence.
- Double clay brick construction.
- Painted render brickwork to front elevation around to ensuite and contrasting painted render colour to front elevation.
- Feature Midland Brick Georgian range laid stretcher bond and cream rolled joints to front elevation of theatre, porch return wall and front planter box.
- Standard range facebrick to all other elevations with cream rolled joints.
- 1st face facebricks to inside the garage where possible and 2nd face to remainder.
- H2 treated pine roof frame.
- Colorbond®, Monier or Harmony roof cover selections from builder’s standard range, 25° main roof pitch.
- Colorbond® roof, gutters and fascia, with zincalume rectangular downpipes if Colorbond® is selected, includes E-Vent and 2 eaves vents.
- Tiled roof with zincalume gutters, fascia and downpipes, includes 1 roof vent and 2 eaves vents.
- Paving to porch, 1.0m path from driveway to porch, alfresco and full width 6.0m driveway from builder’s standard range with grano hardstand to garage.
- Colorbond sectional door auto with 2 remotes.
- Garage T-bar lintel at 25c with painted rendered brickwork externally.
- 31c gyprock ceilings to entry, dining, kitchen, theatre, and family with 75mm cove cornice.
- Ceiling control joint to entry/dining and entry/theatre.
- Gyprock with 19x19 timber wind mould to porch and alfresco lining.
- Affinity vent locks to windows and Affinity top lock to sliding doors.
- Affinity awning windows to theatre, bedroom 1, ensuite and family.
DOORS & DOOR FURNITURE
- Corinthian Infinity INF 21 clear varnished door 920mm wide with clear glass and Gainsborough Contemporary Trilock to entry.
- Corinthian Flushpanel Solidor and Gainsborough Tradepro Braxton leverset to garage entry.
- Redicote Flush panels and Gainsborough Tradepro Braxton lever with privacy sets to bedroom 1, ensuite WC, bathroom and WC.
- Britone Spacemaker Softline sliding doors with mirrored glass to bedroom 2, 3 and 4.
- 20mm stone benchtops with 20mm pencil round edges to kitchen from builder’s standard range.
- 20mm stone kitchen island benchtop with 20mm pencil round edges to K3 island and 80mm edge to K5 island.
- Set of 3 drawers either side of underbench oven.
- Stone slab ends to both ends of both island cupboards.
- Laminated 4 door single light clear glazed wine bar and laminated floating shelves.
- Laminated open shelving between fridge recess and microwave recess.
- 380mm deep overhead cupboards above fridge recess.
- Double standard laminated pantry with 4 x 400mm deep shelves.
- Laminated crown trims and kickboards.
- Clark Punch double end bowl 1200mm sink with Vito Bertoni Taya mixer to kitchen.
- Stainless steel Westinghouse appliances including 900mm gas hotplate and 900mm electric oven.
- Electrolux 1000mm Island canopy rangehood.
- AEG fully integrated dishwasher to kitchen.
- Glass splash back below open shelving between pantry and wine bar and return wall of fridge recess in kitchen from builder’s standard range.
BATHROOM & ENSUITE
- Laminex standard benchtops with 39mm Tightform fascia to bathroom and ensuite.
- Caroma Carboni 11 inset basins with Vito Bertoni Taya mixers to bathroom and ensuite.
- Alder Fresco rail with 3 function shower heads to bathroom and ensuite.
- Full width 4mm slimline mirrors throughout.
- Vogue semi frameless shower screen with pivot door with clear laminated glass to bathroom.
- 10mm clear laminated frameless glass panel to ensuite.
- Caroma Maxton 1675mm bath in bathroom.
- Laminex standard benchtop with 39mm Tightform fascia including ABS edging with soft close hinges.
- 45 litre stainless steel Radiant inset trough built into cabinet with Vito Bertoni Taya mixer.
- Alder mini washing machine cocks located in cabinet.
- 400mm high tiling above top of laundry cabinets and behind washing machine recess.
- 150mm tiled hobs to underside of vanities in ensuite and bathroom.
- Jolly tiles to all tiled areas where applicable.
- Celleni 600mm stainless steel channel grates to ensuite shower recess.
- 20 standard light points with LED globes.
- 14 double GPOs, 2 double power points with twin USB ports, 4 single GPOs.
- 2 Ventair light fan combinations round to WCs externally flued and 2 Ventair light fan combinations round to bathrooms flued to roof space.
- Single DIN type power point to meter box.
- Communications conduit from roadside to meter box.
YOUR COMPLETE HOME
- 20mm stone benchtops to kitchen and scullery where applicable.
- 450 mm x 450 mm floor tiles to entry, main passages, kitchen and scullery where applicable, dining and computer nook from builder’s standard range.
- Carpet to bedrooms, study and theatre from builder’s standard range.
- 89mm Vertical blinds to sliding doors and 25mm Venetian blinds to windows from builder’s standard range (excluding bathrooms, ensuite, WC’s and windows behind hot plates where applicable).
- Full internal wall painting - 4 coat system:?1 preparation coat, 1 oil sealer coat, 2 coats wall paint (1 colour).
- Panasonic 12.5kw reverse cycle ducted air conditioner with 10 outlets and 6 zones.
- RheemPlus 130 litre gas hotwater system.
- R4.0 insulation batts.
- 1 data point, 2 TV points, 1 telephone point, P25 conduit and NBN generation 1 enclosure box.
- Protective plaster beads to external trafficable corners where applicable (excludes wet areas).
- Professional site and home clean.
- Consult with our Interior Design and Colour Specialist.
- In-house finance assistance available.
Display Home Consultant
0408 180 330
On display this weekend at 39 Sedano Crescent, Wellard, WA 6170
Monday and Wednesday: 2pm to 5pm
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: 1pm to 5pm