THE SOUTHSEA DISPLAY HOME FOR SALE
Lease: 6 months with 6 x 3 month options
Return: 5% on purchase price
The Southsea is a one of a kind in today’s market offering two homes in one! With its own separate entry, there is an ancillary home to the front of this design that includes its own laundry, kitchen and dining, bedroom and ensuite, ideal for a teenager or guest retreat.
- Two homes in one – auxiliary guest accommodation to the front of this design with separate entry, kitchen, living room, bedroom, ensuite and laundry
- 31 course high ceilings to main home entry kitchen, family, dining and games rooms as well as second guest home
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, 900mm appliances, hidden scullery and walk in pantry
- Large games room in main living zone with feature recessed ceiling
- Central master bedroom with large walk in robe
- Fully appointed ensuite with ‘His’ and ‘Her’ vanity basins and double sized shower
- Large bedrooms throughout all with built in robes
- Large laundry with ample storage and internal access from garage
YOUR COMPLETE HOME
- 20mm stone benchtop to kitchen
- Full internal wall painting
- Window treatments (blinds)
- Carpet to all bedrooms, study and theatre
- 450mm x 450mm floor tiles to all remaining areas
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Pivot shower screens to all showers
Images are for illustration purposes only
As part of Ross North’s ongoing commitment to excellence, The Southsea comes with all these inclusions unique to this design. Our Signature Specification truly reflects the very best appliances, fixtures and fittings to ensure that our clients receive the highest quality inclusions in their new home. Our commitment is to our valued clients and our reputation built on excellence.
- Double clay brick construction.
- Painted render brickwork to front elevation and alfresco.
- 1st face facebrick to inside of garage where possible and 2nd face facebrick to remainder.
- Contrasting painted render to front elevation as displayed.
- Ceramic tiling recess in front rendered wall up to 330x330.
- H2 treated pine roof frame.
- Colorbond®, MonierPrime or Harmony roof cover selections from builder’s standard range, 25° roof pitch.
- Colorbond® roof, gutters and fascia, with zincalume rectangular downpipes if Colorbond® roof selected
- Tiled roof with zincalume gutters, fascia and downpipes, includes 1 roof vent and 2 eaves vents.
- Paving to porch, alfresco and driveway from builder’s standard range with grano hardstand to garage.
- Colorbond® auto garage door, includes 2 remotes.
- Garage T-bar lintel at 25c with painted rendered brickwork externally.
- Facebrick parapet wall to side of garage included.
- 31c gyprock ceilings to entry, family, dining, games, front living, guest bedroom 4, kitchen 1 and 2, laundry 1 and 2, WIP.
- 28c light trough to games, 28c bulkhead to kitchen 1 and 2, and 26c bulkhead to bedroom 1.
- 138mm x 11mm Design Pine T&G boards with V groove facing downwards and double rebated 42mm x 18mm edge trim to alfresco and porch lining.
- Affinity aluminium windows with ultra-locks and sliding doors with top bolts.
- Affinity awning windows to living.
DOORS & DOOR FURNITURE
- Corinthian single light door with clear glass to entry 2040mm x 920mm and to front porch living 2040mm x 820mm.
- Redicote Flush panels with levers and privacy sets to bedroom 1, ensuite WC, bathroom, WC, entry/living and ensuite 2.
- Britone Spacemaker Softline sliding doors with mirrored glass panels to bedrooms 2, 3 and 4.
- Britone Slimline triple track sliding doors with Superwhite glass to laundry 1 and 2.
- 20mm stone benchtops with pencil round edges to kitchen 1 and 2 from builder’s standard range.
- Formica Gloss laminate including ABS edging to kitchen 1 and 2, with softclose hinges fitted.
- 380mm deep overhead cupboards either side of hotplate, above fridge and microwave recess with matching crown trims to kitchen 1.
- 380mm deep overhead cupboards with matching crown trims.
- Clark Punch double bowl 1200mm sink to kitchen 1.
- Stylus single bowl 820mm sink to kitchen 2.
- Smeg built in microwave with trim kit to kitchen 1.
- AEG fully integrated dishwasher to kitchen 1.
- Stainless steel Westinghouse appliances including
- 900mm gas hotplate, 900mm electric oven and 900mm slide out rangehood to kitchen 1.
- Stainless steel Westinghouse appliances including 600mm gas hotplate, 600mm electric oven and 600mm slide out rangehood to kitchen 2.
BATHROOM & ENSUITES
- Laminex standard laminated benchtop with 39mm Tightform fascia to bathroom, ensuite 1 and 2.
- Formica Gloss laminate to cupboards including ABS edging with soft close hinges to bathroom.
- Laminex standard laminate range to cupboards including ABS edging to ensuite 1 and 2.
- Caroma Orbis inset basins with standard chrome wastes throughout.
- Vito Bertoni Kali mixers to basins, baths and showers.
- Alder Fresco rail with HS305 shower head and basket.
- Full width 4mm slimline mirrors throughout.
- Integrity semi frameless shower screen with pivot door in laminated glass to bathroom.
- 10mm fully frameless screen on 1 metre high tiled walls to ensuite 1 and 2.
- Caroma Maxton 1675mm bath in bathroom.
- Laminex standard laminated benchtop with 39mm Tightform fascia including ABS edging with soft close hinges to laundry 1 and 2.
- 45 litre stainless steel Radiant inset trough built into cabinet to laundry 1.
- 35 litre Seima Acero inset trough built into cabinet to laundry 2.
- 752mm high tiling above hotplate benchtop to underside of overhead cupboards in both kitchens.
- 400mm high tiling above top of laundry 1 cabinets and behind washing machine recess.
- 600mm high tiling above top of laundry 2 cabinets and behind washing machine recess.
- 150mm tiled hobs to underside of vanities recessed 200mm in bathroom, ensuite 1 and 2.
- Jolly tiles to all tiled areas where applicable.
- Celleni 600mm shower grates to ensuite 1 and 2 shower recesses.
- 21 standard light points with energy efficient globes.
- 18 double GPOs, 2 double GPOs with single USB ports to kitchens, 9 single GPOs.
- 6 light exhaust fan combination.
- Single DIN type power point to meter box and P25 conduit from roadside to meter box.
YOUR COMPLETE HOME
- 20mm stone benchtops to kitchen and scullery where applicable.
- 450 mm x 450 mm floor tiles to entry, main passages, kitchen and scullery where applicable, dining and computer nook from builder’s standard range.
- Carpet to bedrooms, study and theatre from builder’s standard range.
- 89mm Vertical blinds to sliding doors and 25mm Venetian blinds to windows from builder’s standard range (excluding bathrooms, ensuite, WC’s and windows behind hot plates where applicable).
- Full internal wall painting - 4 coat system: 1 preparation coat, 1 oil sealer coat, 2 coats wall paint (1 colour).
- Panasonic 10kw reverse cycle air conditioner to main house and 6kw constant flow reverse cycle air conditioner to kitchen 2.
- RheemPlus 130 litre gas storage to main home and Rheem 875E26 continuous flow in recess box to kitchen 2, ensuite 2 and laundry 2.
- R4.0 insulation batts.
- 1 data point, 2 TV points, 1 telephone point, P25 conduit and NBN generation 1 enclosure box.
- Protective plaster beads to external trafficable corners where applicable (excludes wet areas).
- Professional site and home clean.
- Consult with our Interior Design and Colour Specialist.
- In-house finance assistance available.
On display: 122 Irvine Pde, Hammond park
Monday and Wednesday: 2pm to 5pm
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: 1pm to 5pm